Monday, August 15, 2005

PdaReach for Palm Zires, Tungstens, Treos


If you would like to display and control your Palm Zire, Tungsten or Treo from your computer have I got a solution for you! PdaReach is only $24 and it's worth every penny! I just learned about it through a Palm Education Training Coordinator bulletin board.

I have used a Margi Presenter to Go to connect my Palm handheld to a projector. While it works great with my m130 and Tungsten E, the Margi PTG is incompatible with my Zire 72. Here is a very economical solution that works!

"Ever dream of controlling your Palm Handheld directly from your PC? With PdaReach now it is possible! All you need to do is just connect your PDA to your PC with the HotSync cable, and PdaReach will take care of the rest to bring you the what-you-see-is-what-you-get experience live on the PC monitor."

Much easier to use than the Palm Emulator! The photo is a screen capture of my Tungsten E. Check out the PdaReach website at: http://www.junefabrics.com/pdareach/index.php

No comments: