Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Growing up online: the column

In a previous post I mentioned the Frontline "Growing up online" program and website. In reading some of the posts on the discussion board, I came across a post from Carolyn Jabs who, coincidentally, writes a column entitled "Growing up online." And she's from Holland, Ohio, just a stones throw from here AND, like me, a BGSU alumnus!

Well, I checked out her website, and I encourage you to do likewise: http://www.growing-up-online.com/ where you'll find an archive of her column which has appeared in numerous publications across the country. She has written for many magazines, including Reader's Digest, TV Guide, Redbook, and Edutopia among others, and has been featured on radio and television broadcasts.

She has written several articles on Internet safety, and online ETHICS!!!

No comments: