Monday, March 21, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome to the EdTech Update. This is my first attempt at a blog. I was inspired by Will Richardson after hearing him speak at the MACUL Conference in Detroit, Michigan last week. He made it look so easy! In his presentation at MACUL, Richardson said that the Internet is no longer just for reading, it is also for writing. We can be producers of web content as well as consumers. I hope you will bear with me as I find my way in the wonderful world of blogging. I plan to share websites and news related to educational (or instructional) technology. I want to "spread the gospel" to K-12 educators everywhere on how computers and other technology can make their jobs easier, in spite of all the glitches they may be experiencing. I invite your comments and suggestions.

No comments: