Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Greetings from Denver!


I'm attending and presenting at the NSBA T+L2 conference in Denver, Colorado. I'm also a member of the NSBA "blog team." I'll be contributing summaries of the conference sessions that I am attending, along with 11 other bloggers from Maine to Alaska. Although I haven't been blogging very long, I thought this would be a great opportunity for professional growth.

I'll be attending a session by Gary Stager tomorrow at 7:30 AM entitled "21st Century Literacy: The Time is NOW". I've read lots of articles and a book or two by Gary but I've never seen him in person before. Should be a great session on a timely topic.

I checked into the Holiday Inn this evening and was treated to this SPECTACULAR view of the conference center and the Rocky Mountains that I thought I'd share with you.

P.S.- Stager didn't present the session this morning, and it wasn't on 21st century literacy! Boy was I disappointed!

No comments: