Saturday, October 29, 2005

Free Beta Version of Vlog It! Software

Serious Magic, creators of the awesome Visual Communicator video editing software, are beta testing Vlog It!, which allows you to create a video blog. You can download the software from the Vlog It! page.

After downloading the software, you will need to acquire an activation key code from Serious Magic. Upon activation the Vlog It! software will run for 16 days. You will also receive a free trial account to a hosting site where your Vlogs will be uploaded.

Below is a Vlog of photos I took in Denver this past week. I am somewhat familiar with the Visual Communicator interface, so this very basic Vlog took only a few minutes to drag and drop the photos, add the text, and then to render and upload the completed project.

Update: Since my free trial has expired I have removed the link to my Vlog.

No comments: