Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I want to...

I came across this helpful website while reading the excellent CNET News.com blog.

It's called "I want to- a page of utilities that help you do stuff you want to" created by Phil Bradley.

The categories of utilities include: Share stuff, Manage myself more effectively, Find things that I'd enjoy, Do things with web sites, Create tutorials, Do a bunch of other stuff!

There are DOZENS of links to practical online resources that will help you do the stuff you want to do but didn't know how to or where to go. (Does that last sentence make sense?)

For example: you can create an online, sharable spreadsheet at Numsum. You can set up online bookmarks that are accessible from any computer at Furl. Create tutorials with Wink. Some really cool technology related STUFF that you may have heard about but had no idea how to get started.

No comments: