Saturday, August 23, 2008

Vote for me!

While doing research for my latest posts on netbook computers, I came across an interesting site: Liliputing.com
They have a lot of great information on small computers, AKA "Liliputers."

I also happened to see that they were having a logo design contest, so I did my best to come up with one that reminded me of Jonathan Swift's Gulliver's Travels (remember the Liliputians??).

Returning to the Liliputing site this morning, lo and behold, there was my design among all the others that had been submitted, and even better, an online poll that allows you to vote for your favorite.

Please go to the Liliputing site, and have a look at all the designs, and, if you think mine is the best, please VOTE FOR ME! The top 3 logos, as selected by the site designers, will win Amazon gift cards.

Above is my logo. Hope you like it.

No comments: